Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sephora + Collective Holiday Haul


This is a much delay post for the haul I did during my holiday in Malaysia and Myanmar. Anyhow, these are what I bought. I didn't do much shopping in Myanmar aside from their organic mask, a bracelet, a dress and a silk sarong, most of my spending were on tourist attraction, food and transportation. But, I did some shopping in Malaysia. Only some....

First up, SEPHORA HAUL!

Alright, most of these are not from Sephora Malaysia (they don't offer what I wanted), I did some on-line shopping on their US website before I travel. My cousin who now live in the states were going to Malaysia for Chinese New Year celebration too, so I asked her nicely to bring the parcel to me. Free postage fee, great product range (in fact the best!) plus I love their point perks and the generosity of samples, I always love to shop on their US website. So here's the products I got from both Sephora US & Malaysia:
  1. Nirvana White gift set by Elizabeth & James (here) - Fall in love with this scent when I was given the samples from my last Sephora purchase. This set contains  30ml Eau De Parfum spray, 10ml Rollerball and a 50ml Body Lotion. Love their packaging!!
  2. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red (here) - I've tried it right away and it's a 2 thumbs up from me! It's staying power is awesome and minimum maintenance required. It's always a plus when it's matte red lip stain and the colour is gorgeous! 
  3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamoured Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in 110 Gatsby (here)
  4. Sephora Nail Buffer Block (here)
  5. Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift - Nars One Year Bolder 2015 Birthday Gift (contains 2 Nars Lip Pencil deluxe sample)
  6. Samples!

Another MUST GO place for us when we visit Malaysia is HerbaLine Facial Spa. My face were acting up a bit for months before visiting them, scarring and acne problem that just doesn't seem to go away. Aside from the facial treatment I had with them, I bought some recommended products that will calm my 'face problem' and some for the Mister too.
  1. Herbaline Purifying Milky Lotion for him (here)
  2. Herbaline Bio Cellulose Mask for him (here)
  3. Herbaline Anti-Sensitive Ampoule for me (here)
  4. Herbaline Aloe Vera Cream for me 
  5. Herbaline Aloe Vera Gel for him  (here)
  6. Herbaline Lemon Grass Aroma Oil for our house - this is the same aroma oil they burn in their facility. It's a very zen-ish and spa-ish smell.
I went to explore the newly open Innisfree shop located in Sunway pyramid shopping mall. They are one of the popular Korean beauty brand in the market. We do have access to some of their products here in Melbourne in some of the Korean/Japanese beauty house but not a full range of them. Also, they have an online store (link) that ship to Australia! So here's what I bought from them:
  1. Black Berry sheet mask (here)
  2. Rose sheet mask (here)
  3. Bamboo sheet mask (here)
  4. Bija sheet mask (here)
  5. Orchid Enriched Cream set (contains Orchid Enriched Cream, Orchid Intense Cream and Orchid Hand Cream)
  6. Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel with SPF50+ (here)
  7. Eco Beauty Tool Black Head Good-bye Finger Tip Silicon x2 (here)
  8. Green Persimmon pore special kit (contains Green Persimmon Pore Pack & CreamGreen Persimmon Pore Essence and Green Persimmon Pore Toner)
  9. Samples of Orchid Enriched Cream
And for the rest of the haul:
  1. Yankee Candle Car Vent Stick in Balsam & Cedar
  2. Yankee Candle in Mistletoe (here)
  3. The Body Shop Blueberry Special Edition Body Butter (here)
  4. The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Body Butter 
  5. The Body Shop Olive Body Butter x2
  6. The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
  7. The Body Shop free gift from purchase mini shower gel in olive and satsuma. 
  8. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush (here)
  9. K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eye-liner in Black (here)
  10. Guardian Jeju Face Mask Sheet in Tangerine, Lily and Tsubaki x10 (here)
There's nothing over exciting but now I'm all stocked up with body butters and face masks!!

Love,
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment