Sunday 2 March 2014

SOS: Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Cleanser Mask

Hot weather or rapid change in weather cause the breakouts I have been having for the past 2 months (I believe so or my face just started to hate my cleanser Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash by The Body Shop ). I try using my Pimples Pen by Herbaline and my Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne by Thursday Plantation but nothing seems to work this time. They just stay and multiplies! It's like my worse nightmare!!

The Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Cleanser Mask AKA Visibly Clear 2in1 Wash Mask (in the UK) came to me when I was watching Lisa Eldridge (my favourite make-up artist, I have learned so much from her. Cosmetics and beauty wise.) in her new video, talking about her favourite face masks (click here for the video). I saw the product in Priceline (selling at the cost of 13.99 AUD for 150ml of product) that day after watching the video, so I would take it that it's a sign (but I didn't buy it right away, still pretty skeptical about it). I have combination to oily skin and there will be reactions when products dry my skin or makes my skin irritated (so I think I'm class as quite sensitive skin too?). For me, finding a face cleanser I really like is hard, I don't really like the current face wash I'm using at the moment. I mean it did an okay job, not like "I freaking love it!" kind of product. So after a day or two of reading and watching reviews about this product since this product is already in my head. Most people who used it, love it! Here are some videos about it. BeautyCrush at 5.20 and EssieButton at 1.38 (they both have combination skin like me).

First Impression: Damn! It's pretty amazing! It's a creamy form of cleanser with very little micro beads in it I think, very smooth on the skin. I left it on for a while for the first time I use since it's a cleanser mask. It has a tingling feeling on the skin which I LOVE! You know the feeling when you're having a mint in your mouth and breath in cold air deeply that your throat feel tingling and fresh?! That's the feeling but it's on my face! A plus already. I got pretty excited about it. I was having some stubborn breakouts when I start using it (I have been using acne pen, pimple pen or tea tree medicated gel for acne for days and none of them work. They used to work!). Believe it or not, after first use, I can see my breakouts started to dry. Few uses later, my breakouts are under control and all in the healing stage now. It doesn't have any sign of drying my face yet. Thank you Neutrogena for bringing out this awesome face wash! (It's not a new launched product but it's new to me.)

It's affordable and it works for me so this product has stapled to my face wash routine. If (I hope not) this product start to dry my face, I will still have this in my bathroom for SOS moment like this to control my breakouts because it is that good. However, I don't think this product is good for dry skin since it's a breakout control kind of product.


Love, Carol 





No comments:

Post a Comment