Friday 12 February 2016

Pieces I got from Balmain x H&M Collection

This is too overdue! The Balmain x H&M collection was amazing and the hype was huge, this means people went cray cray for them. I went to the H&M flagship store in Paris, which is the Champs-elysées store. Doors opening at 8am and I arrived at the store by 6am and the queue was reaching the 7th store away from H&M. It was madness, people pushing, people screaming even with the present of about 20 police officers at the scene to control the crowd.
I didn't get to enter the store until about 10.30am and the pieces were almost gone. Everyone was allowed up to 5 minutes to get what you want and you'll be move to the line to queue to pay. Yes, no trying! So I quickly ran to what I wanted, yes, I ran and get my size, I was thinking it was a gamble but luckily all the items I bought fits!

1.

2.

3.
4.
5.
Of course, I didn't get to buy all the items on my shopping list and here is what I missed out.
1.


2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
You can still find these on places like eBay or Amazon but they won't be cheap. They are more expensive now than the retail price, so personally, unless you really love the pieces, I think the reselling prices are just ridiculous now, not worth it.

Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment