Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Beauty Haul continues...

To continue my last post about my beauty haul from my trip to Paris. Here are the rest of them!

Let's start with The Body Shop! I saw these when I was on my way back to my hotel after a day of exploring the beautiful city. Their body puree were all on half price sale and I couldn't resist (you got me there Body Shop). First, they are just 6 euro each, Australia are pricier (I think they cost about 22AUD here if I'm not mistaken). Second, my favourite satsuma range (especially the body butter) are facing extinction here, they are getting harder and harder to find now. Third, Autumn and Winter are coming and I will go through body moisturizer quicker! Anyway I bought the Satsuma body puree (the only one left in that store) and the Pink grapefruit body puree. I was tempted to buy more but I need to be-careful with the weight of my luggage back to Australia.

Discovering this brand, Yves Rocher and I got their Foot Beauty Care Anti-fatigue Iced Gel (link) for my tired feet. Then their 1 euro cute Fizzy Bath Cube (link). I bought the Vanilla and Blackberry flavour. I have used the Vanilla in my hotel. It's like putting Berocca into your drink but this one is for your bath. No bubbles but a nice scented clear bath with some moisture.
    I went to the Fragonard Perfume Museum and it's really interesting. There's their own boutique shop at the exit of the museum and I really like what they have there. What got my attention is these solid perfume. You just apply them like a balm on your neck or anywhere you prefer and you're perfumed! It's more of a touch up through the day so you smell nice. They literally look like lip balm but I don't think applying them on lip balm would be nice. Here's a picture of how it looks like.
    The packaging is so adorable and tiny, you can put them in your bag or your pockets. I got the 6 Amour Scent, set of 6 different scent with nice drawings. The name of these 6 solid perfume are: Ile d'amour, Cèdre, Fragonard, Cologne, Vétiver, Etoile.
     They gave me some samples for their best selling perfume too.

    Sticking to the smelling nice theme at the moment, I went to Auchan, their supermarket to get the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (link). Then I found out that Bourjois has their own deodorant (wow)! I am some what a Bourjois fan and finding out that they have expand to a non make-up product, I would want to try them please! They come in 7 scents I believe but I bought these two (the ones I like) to try them out. Keith bought 3 of the l'Oreal Spray Deodorant for Men from the same supermarket. He love them and Australia do not sell them. So, deodorant stock up time!

    Make-up product wise, I was being a good girl this time. I just bought this Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 203. I did go into the biggest Sephora in Paris (apparently) on Champs-Élysée but I resist myself from all the temptation. I just bought the Naked3 palette for my sister-in-law as her birthday gift and a small spraying deodorant to put in my purse.

     
    No, there's no Boots in Paris (they are English pharmacy). While I was in my transit at Abu Dhabi International Airport (I forgot which terminal), I saw Boots! It's a very small one but I dashed in, have a quick look at their products and I got these. First, the Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm (link). This is my first cleansing balm and I'm quite excited to try them out. Second, I bought the Boots Gentle Eye Cream with SPF15. Yes, I was attracted to the SPF bit. I have no idea why I did not buy some Soap & Glory products (I asked myself that question when I was boarding). I would like to forgive myself with this excuse: it was a short transit and I need to rush to the gate.

    That's all the beauty products I bought from this trip! It's quite a bit, probably will last me for months. Oh, I did not exceed my baggage allowance, SCORE!

    Love, Carol

    No comments:

    Post a Comment