Tuesday 8 April 2014

French Pharmacy Haul

How could I miss the chance of popping into the famous French pharmacy when I was in Paris. I have been hearing about French pharmacy products everywhere and since the time I watched this video by Lisa, there's no way I would leave Paris without the pharmacy haul. The specific pharmacy I went to is the Citypharma on rue du Four that recommended by most beauty bloggers.
So I won't bore you with the details and here are the stuff I bought from the French pharmacies (I shopped in other pharmacy near my hotel too):
  • Cattier Paris Pink Clay Mask with Aloe Vera for sensitive skin (link)
  • 2 Klorane Repair and Protecting Hand Cream
  • Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré 24 Hour Miracle Cream (link)
  • La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream (link)
  • 2 La Roche-Posay Serozinc Zinc Sulfate Solution: Soothing & Purifying
  • 3 Bioderma Crealine H2O Ultra Mild Non-rinse Face & Eyes Cleanser (link)
  • Bioderma Atoderm Mains Repair Hand Cream (link)
  • Caudalie Summer Travel Kit (Make-up remover cleansing water, Moisturizing sorbet, Divine Oil and Shower Gel)
  • Caudalie Winter Travel Kit (link) (Gentle cleansing milk, Moisture recovery cream, Hand and nail cream and Nourishing body lotion)
  • Caudalie Dehydrated Skin Moisturizing Kit (link)  (S.O.S thirst quenching serum and Make-up remover cleansing water)
  • 2 Caudalie Zeste De Vigne Shower Gel (link)
  • 3 Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (link)
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir (link)
  • Caudalie Divine Scrub (link)

  • Nuxe Summer Travel Kit (link) (Micellar cleansing water, Youth and radiance revealing fluid, Multipurpose dry oil, Hand and nail cream and Fondant shower gel)
  • 3 Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm (link


  • Uriage Body Discovery Kit (link) (Nourishing and cleansing cream for sensitive skin, Gentle total exfoliant and Moisturizing and nourishing creamy body milk)
That's what I bought from the French pharmacies! Few trial kits to try things out before I buy the real deal. Unfortunately, these products are mostly not available in Australia, some you can find them in Priceline or some local 'beauty' pharmacy. I have included some links that I found if you would like to purchase the product online. I will do my other haul in another post just to cut this short. It's raining here in Melbourne and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Love, Carol 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    stieva a cream buy online

    ReplyDelete